I hope you all had a great Easter. I ate way too much. Stuffed my face full of amazing food. As I always do.. My Mom and I made these in between cooking Ham and Potatoes. Marshmallows covered in smooth caramel, dipped in mixed nuts (mine were dipped in coarsely chopped graham crackers) and then slathered in chocolate. You really can’t go wrong. Get creative. Package them up and give them as gifts or just eat them all by yourself while sitting in front of the T.V watching The Biggest Loser. (I have never done that, I’m just sayin….)
This is the Marshmallow Pop w/Caramel and Mixed Nuts
What you will need:
Chopped up Mixed nuts (we used pecans and almonds)
Graham Crackers, coarsely chopped
Melted Chocolate of your choice
Parchment Paper placed on a cookie sheet
1. Stick your marshmallows on your sticks (we did 4 but that made them HUGE)
2. Dip the marshmallows in the melted caramel. (If you over dip, your topping will slide off, so be easy on the caramel and let it drip off a bit before you go to the next step)
3. Roll the marshmallows in the toppings of your choice
4. Place onto the parchment paper and refrigerate for about 20 minutes to help the caramel harden.
5. Dip the marshmallows in the melted chocolate and place back on the parchment paper until the chocolate sets.
6. Try not to eat every single one before you have a chance to share.
And now onto the giveaway!!!
I was contacted by Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolate a while ago and asked if I would like to receive a sample of there decedent Belgian Chocolate to try. Um…what kind of girl would turn that down? Not me. It was like Christmas morning when I opened up the large box to reveal the amazing chocolate inside. Wow. They did not let me down. It was amazing chocolate. Best I ever had. Honestly.
Would you like a chance to try their chocolate for free? Well they are giving you a chance to do just that. A sample of there amazing chocolate will be shipped to your door. Here is how to enter for the chance:
Just leave a comment on this post. For additional entries:
1) Become a Stephanie’s Kitchen follower on Facebook
2) Become a Stephanie’s Kitchen follower on Twitter
3) Blog, tweet or facebook about this giveaway and leave me the link in the comments
Make sure to leave your email address if it’s not already linked up to that I can contact you if you are the lucky winner!
Good luck! You have until Sunday May 1st at 11:59 p.m to enter and I will announce the winner May 2nd.